Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hiatus & Mailing list

Hello pretties!






Join the Mailing List

Enter your name and email address below:

Name:

Email:

SubscribeUnsubscribe




Do join the mailing list t get more updates (:
As, I'm quite busy with my studies.
So, I will put this lill business of mine on hold.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
But you need anything urgent, please sms me straight @ 94331684

I will be back in November (:
If there is any questions, feel free to ask me.
SEND TO: sarahang09@gmail.com

And the good news is, I'm expanding my biz!
Of course, I'll be bringing in clothes and more items!

I do have some in-stock items.
Do email me to find out if I do have those items you want.

Happy shopping (:

I promise to throw in some discount for those who join my mailing list k.


With love,
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home