Saturday, July 5, 2008

ORDERFORM (SCROLL DOWN)

Order form (please scroll down)

From owner to buyers

I'm NOT responsible for LOST MAIL for Normal postage.
My address will be stated in every mail.
If i did not receive any bounce back mails,
It's NOT my responsible.

Please indicate your address in full name.
don't give me this:

S'goon st 14

SPELL OUT

Serangoon Street 14

I strongly recommend REG. POSTAGE.
Cause we can track the postage.
Registered postage are $2.25
Note that you still have to include normal postage,
even if you choose reg. postage.

I'm highly recommending Registered Postage.
because i don''t want to hear people losing the items.

Cause i read a few blogshop stating that the items got lost.
& buyers spread that owner is a scamer.
I don't know whether owner got send out a not.
But i assure you that i will send out once payments made.
& up till date 100% that my customers RECEIVED their items.
& I got update buyers when i sent out the items.
Big items have higher percentage of going missing.
For straighteners, I wrapped TWICE.
Because if wrap once, The cover can still be seen.
So I WRAPPED TWICE for most items.

UNLIKE OTHER BLOGSHOPS WHICH THEY WRAP ONCE ONLY.
This is to prevent people to know what is the item.
I will also use bubble wrap if needed.

OTHERWISE, PLEASE MEET UP AT WOODLANDS.
I'm doing meet up at your convenience,
PROVIDED I'M ABLE to slot in my time.
AND YOU HAVE TO PAY THE TRANSPORTATIONS FARES.














































































Orders from:

In Stocks

Fast Spree



Name:




Email Address:




Contact Number




Address: (To those who opt postage)




Bank Acct & Type: (In case of refunds)




Order Format:

Product Name & code
*Color:
*Size:
Price:
Quantity:






Payment Mode:




Collection Mode:

Normal

Registered +$2.30

Meet-Up (>$20)



Meet-Up Location (at discussed time)




Total Items:




Total Price: (excluding postage)




Understand T&Cs?




Remarks:










Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home